Nothing says a Mother's Day celebration like a bottomless brunch. Enjoy all your brunch favourites accompanied by bottomless mimosa, sparkling wine & rose wine.
Bottomless Mother's Day Brunch
To celebrate Mother’s Day, Kitchens on Kent invites you to experience our Bottomless Mother’s Day Brunch weekend from Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May 2023. This two hour sitting includes bottomless mimosa, sparkling wine & Rose wine along with all of your favourite brunch options – the perfect celebration a special weekend.
To book, please contact us by calling +61 (2) 9256 2222, make a reservation online below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTTOMLESS MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH
TIMING & PRICES
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May 2023
One Seating: 12:00-14:00
$168 per person
Children 4 years and under dine free of charge, those aged 5 to 12 dine at half the adult price.
BOTTOMLESS MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH MENU
The ultimate bottomless brunch, including:
- Bottomless mimosa, sparkling wine & rose wine
- Eggs cooked to your liking
- A selection of breakfast favourites including Blackforest bacon, chicken and mustard sausages, oven roasted tomatoes, hash browns and mushrooms with thyme and olive oil.
- Unlimited seafood and freshly shucked oysters.
- Dim sum, spicy curries.
- Freshly baked pizzas and much more..
Please note all dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking as we cannot accommodate these requests or change menu on the day. Any changes to menu items to accommodate dietary requirements does not guarantee it will be as per the festive themed menu. We will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements however there is no guarantee (please enquire when making a booking).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are essential.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.