Indulge and prepare for some serious swooning.
Date night! Get a baby sitter, It’s the best night of the week, think of it as marriage insurance…
Special Moment Additions:
- Add customised table theming. Pricing TBA
- Add a selection of floral decorations. Pricing TBA
- Add a Limousine Transfer – from $150.00 each way (within 15kms of the hotel)
- Add a bottle of Laurent Perrier Cuvee Champagne, served on arrival – $180.00
- Add 12 Roses for your partner – from $59.00
When planning the perfect date night, you can never go wrong with organising delicious food. Offering a luxury dining experience every night of the week, you and your special someone can spend some quality time together enjoying each other’s company over a fantastic meal. Always committed to providing an unforgettable experience, there is a reason why Kitchens on Kent is considered to be one of the best date night restaurants in Sydney.
Hire a babysitter and enjoy a night of relaxation
Leave the kids and pets at home — it’s time for a romantic evening you will never forget! At Kitchens on Kent, we believe that love is always a cause for celebration. Whether you are on a first date or you and your special someone are looking for an excuse to get out of the house and have some alone time, joining us for a luxurious date night dinner is always a good choice. With a menu curated by our experienced culinary team, taste the difference that our high-quality ingredients make with every decadent bite. Perfect for pairing with our extensive selection of wine and champagne, there is no better way to enjoy an evening with your partner than by booking a date night experience with us.
Indulge in some extra romance with Kitchens on Kent
Proud to be one of the most sought-after date night restaurants in Sydney, our entire team at Kitchens on Kent is ready to give you the ultimate dining experience. As the perfect choice for celebrating a birthday, engagement, anniversary, or just because, we would love to help you create special memories that will last a lifetime.
Why is Kitchens on Kent the best date night restaurant in Sydney?
At Kitchens on Kent, we are committed to offering world-class service with every dining experience. We know how important getting out and enjoying the company of your partner can be — so we go above and beyond to curate an atmosphere of romance and love. Offering a diverse menu made with the best quality ingredients from around the world, you can rest assured that your date night with us will be something you both will never forget.
Why are date nights so important?
As a great excuse to spend quality time with the person you love, date nights are an important way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of regular life. Perfect for new couples looking to get to know each other better, milestone celebrations, or just because, date nights help keep a relationship fun and fresh.
Can’t make dinner work with your schedule? Not a problem. We also offer a luxurious lunch and afternoon tea menu perfect for couples who work on opposite schedules. Our kitchen staff are ready to help make your romance thrive, with a delicious dining experience at any time of day!
What can you add to make your date night even more special at Kitchens on Kent?
As one of the best date night restaurants in Sydney, we always offer exclusive add-on options for couples looking to elevate their date night experience. Ranging in price depending on your preferences, some of our most popular date night customisations include:
- Table decoration and theming
- Floral arrangements
- Limousine transfer to and from the restaurant
- Kitchens on Kent 2-hour beverage packages
- Laurent Perrier Cuvee Champagne, served on arrival
- Twelve red roses for your partner
For additional information about our exclusive add-on options, please feel free to contact email@example.com or give us a call on 02 9256 2222.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers. Langham Supper Club is excluded.
- Special Moment Additions need to be requested at least 72 hours before your booking and is subject to availability.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.