Spoil your four-legged friend with our limited time Doggy Afternoon Tea by Anna Polyviou with sweet and savoury doggy bites served in the hotel lobby lounge.
Limited Time Doggy Afternoon Tea
Give your beloved pooch a slice of luxury with our limited time Doggy Afternoon Tea by Anna Polyviou,
Our four-legged friends can expect miniature bites of doggy food heaven with the menu featuring a mixture of sweet and savoury bites including ‘Roast Chicken’ – (Roast Chicken, herb yoghurt, Cucumber wrap) ‘Salmon’ (charred Salmon, sticky white rice) and ‘Raw’ – (Steak Tartare, egg yolk, micro herb salad). For the doggy sweet tooth, your pooch will be salivating with The Langham Bone Cookie, ‘Carrot’ – (carrot & apple cake, honey cream cheese) and last but not least ‘Fruit Salad’ – (mixed seasonal fruit, with peanut butter tart).
The Doggy Afternoon Tea is served in the hotel lobby lounge and paw-rents can enjoy our traditional Afternoon Tea alongside their paw-some pooch.
Bookings are strictly limited via Open Table Reservations for Doggy Afternoon Tea or by calling +61 (2) 9256 2222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOGGY AFTERNOON TEA
TIMING & PRICES
Available from Monday 15th May to Friday 30th June.
$38 per doggy.
Optional add on for adult afternoon tea from $98 per adult (weekdays) and $118 per adult (weekends).
Three seatings: 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
Weekday’s have a maximum of three tables available per sitting.
Weekends have a maximum of two tables per sitting.
A maximum of two adults and two dogs (small or medium sized only) OR one large dog are permitted per table.
DOGGY AFTERNOON TEA
- Roast Chicken (Roast chicken, herb yoghurt, cucumber wrap)
- Salmon (Charred salmon, sticky white rice)
- Raw (Steak tartare, egg yolk, micro herb salad)
- Langham bone cookie
- Carrot (Carrot and apple cake, honey, cream cheese)
- Fruit salad (Mixed seasonal fruit with peanut butter)
Please note all dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking as we cannot accommodate these requests or change menu on the day. Any changes to menu items to accommodate dietary requirements does not guarantee it will be as per the festive themed menu. We will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements however there is no guarantee (please enquire when making a booking).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are essential.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.