Kitchens on Kent has proudly partnered with Soumah Wines for another Wine Club on Kent event. Join us for an exclusive food and wine pairing evening on Thursday 27th February 2020. Indulge with us, as the team from Soumah bring you through a sensory journey. Each wine is carefully handpicked and matched with each cuisine on our luxury buffet. From fresh seafood, to read meats, Asian noodles, dim-sum, pasta dishes and much more.
Thursday 27th February 2020
6:00pm – 8:00pm
$98.00 per adult including unlimited luxury buffet with up to 7 different wines paired with each cuisine and kitchen on offer.
Location: Kitchens on Kent at The Langham, Sydney
*Also available as a gift voucher
To book or for more information, contact us directly:
T: 02 9256 2222
ABOUT SOUMAH WINES
Soumah of Yarra Valley set out to select an exact location that delivered every advantage of a cool climate, undulating topography and ancient soils. We then wanted to bring some focus to our endeavour. After being resident overseas for many years, we found the elegance & honesty of Northern Italian wines and food is what inspires us. So we found our hidden gem, located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley. It is from here we set out to make wine with the charm of Northern Italy but the provenance of the majestic Yarra Valley.
Wine Growing Values
At SOUMAH we believe in the following wine growing values:
- Single Vineyard Focus;
- Cool Climate Styles;
- Quality Over Quantity;
- Research, Plant and Nurture;
- Our Wine Focus: Northern Italy – Savarro, Pinot Grigio, Ai Fiori, Nebbiolo and Brachetto; Eastern France – Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Shiraz and Viognier
- The Pursuit of Savoury and Elegant Wines
- We are Partial to Blue.
LOCALE / PARISH: Warramate Foothills – Gruyere
ELEVATION: 110 – 150 Metres
ROW ORIENTATION: North South
VINEYARD FIRST PLANTED: 1997
SOIL: Sandy Clay Loam
TRELLIS: Vertical Shoot Position (VSP)
PINOT CLONES AND ASPECT:
MV6 – NorthWest; 777 – North East;
Pommard – South West; 115 – North West
CHARDONNAY CLONES AND ASPECT:
Mendosa – South West; Dijon95 & 76 – South West
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This offer is only valid on Thursday 27th February 2020.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
4. We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
5. In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.