To celebrate Bastille Day and his hometown flavours, Chef Gaultier Ronchard presents French featured dishes throughout the luxury buffet for the entire week from 12th – 18th July.
FRENCH WEEK | French featured dishes available from Monday 12th – Sunday 18th July
5:30pm – 7:30pm
8:00pm – 10:00pm
Sundays – Thursdays: $130 per person including soft drinks, juices, black coffee and tea
Fridays & Saturdays: $148 per person including soft drinks, juices, black coffee and tea
$40 per child (for 5-12 years old, 4 years old and under dine complimentary)
LUXURY BUFFET – Sample Menu
*FRENCH WEEK Featured Dishes: French cassoulet, bœuf bourguignon, Coq au vin, Bouillabaisse, Ratatouille, Veal Blanquette, Basque style chicken, Potato Gratin, Pot au Feu and more. Desserts will include Crème brûlée, Lava cake, Mille-feuille, Tarte tatin, Lemon meringue tarte and more.
Spaghetti | bolognese sauce and parmesan cheese
Linguini | prawns, chilli and lemon
Tomato and basil orecchiette | olives, olive oil
FROM THE BEECH OVEN
Tomato sugo, mozzarella and basil pizza
Double smoked ham, chorizo, smokey BBQ sauce and mozzarella pizza
Mushroom and bacon pizza with caramelised onion and feta
Local Sydney Rock oysters | kilpatrick, bacon and tabasco
Oven roasted prawns in the shell | garlic butter
Local octopus | garlic and rosemary
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is valid from Monday 12th – Sunday 18th July 2021 only.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
3. Food items may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
4. We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
5. In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.