BASTILLE FRENCH DEGUSTATION DINNER
To celebrate Bastille Day and his hometown flavours, Chef Gaultier Ronchard presents a 6-course degustation with matching wines by Sommelier Steven Bailey on Wednesday 14th July. Beautifully curated French dishes will also be featured for the entire week throughout our luxury buffet, from 12th – 18th July.
Wednesday 14th July
The Harbour Room at Kitchens on Kent
$135 per person
$95 per person add-on for French matching wines with each course
To make your booking, contact us directly on +61 (2) 9256 2222 or email us at email@example.com
Chicken Liver Parfait | pickled baby beetroot, radish, crispy brioche
William Fevre, Petit Chablis, 2019
Beef tartare | capers, cornichon, eschallots, pomme gaufrette, cured egg yolk
Paired with Domaine Tempier Bandol Rosé, 2012
Bouillabaisse | potato confit, chargrilled rockfish, rouille sauce, romanesco broccoli, white zucchini pure, mussel and clams.
Paired with Georges Dubeouf, Moulin -a’-vent, 2014
Lemon Sole | meniere, capper, lemon and remoulade
Paired with Chateau Pey La Tour, Bordeaux Superieur, 2013
Crepe suzette Flambé
Mignardise Plate | madeleine a la pistache, praline choux, lava cake, tarte au citron meringue
Last two courses paired with Domaine Rotier, Renaissance Gaillac Doux, 2008
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is valid on Wednesday 14th July 2021 only.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
3. Food items may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
4. We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
5. In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.