COMPETITION | Win an unlimited luxury buffet dinner for you and four friends
Our Kitchens on Kent restaurant is back! We’re delighted to announce that from Wednesday 9th June, we’ll be open again every evening from Monday – Sunday and all day across the weekends. To celebrate, we’re giving away an unlimited luxury buffet dinner experience for you and four friends!
How to enter:
1. Share this video on your Instagram stories and tag @kitchensonkent and @langhamsydney
2. Follow @kitchensonkent and @langhamsydney
2. Tag one friend in the comments below and tell us why you’d like to come in for an indulgent feast.
Entries close this Sunday 23rd May 2021. The winner will be announced on Monday 24th May 2021 via our Instagram stories. T&C’s apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Redemption of the prize is valid for 4 months.
- The winner of the competition is in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will be judged by The Langham, Sydney representative, at 89-113 Kent St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, and announced on 24th May 2021 via Instagram stories.
- Entries close on the Sunday 23rd May 2021 at 5pm.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The winner will be notified via private message on Instagram.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Langham, Sydney reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the hotel has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- The prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel.
- If The Langham, Sydney is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of announcing the winner and The Langham, Sydney has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, The Langham, Sydney will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.