31 Oct THANKSGIVING FEAST
THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER.
Fun fact; the world’s largest pumpkin pie was baked in Ohio and weighed a whopping 916kg! We can’t quite match in size, but can assure you ours will be the tastiest one in Sydney!
The fourth Thursday of November is a day for Americans to celebrate the year’s blessings with family – and to pile their plates high with turkey. Whether you’re an American in Australia looking to mark the occasion or you just want to try your first slice of Corn Bread, come in and feast with us.
$68 per adult: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
$98.00 per adult: 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Thanksgiving Featured Menu:
Maple syrup glazed ham
Green bean Casserole
Balsamic rainbow roasted beets (golden beet and beetroot)
Truffle mash potato
Lobster mac and cheese
Salmon on baby spinach with cranberry ginger mustard sauce
Turkey, brie, cranberry pizza
Prosciutto and rocket pizza
Asian Wok Kitchen:
Turkey lo mein
Miso-Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
Thanksgiving Salad with pomegranate, pears, pecans, & brie
Cranberry sweet potato salad
Kale apple and quinoa salad
Baileys coffee pots
Caramel apple trifle
Pumpkin pie with maple whipped cream
Sticky toffee pudding
Berry and custards tartlets
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotion is valid on Thursday 28th November only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.